Warrior Suicide Kings/Weapons Distribution Sheet

Valder

Warrior Suicide Kings/Weapons Distribution Sheet

Post by Valder » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:36 pm

Howdy Y'all,

As promised, I whipped up a quick warrior Suicide Kings list, with a page dedicated to a non-SK priority list for weapons and shields.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

I think we can all agree that weapons are the big ticket items for warriors. As such, I felt that having weapons/shields separate from the SK should be acceptable. I hope that by showing weapon priority ahead of time and openly we can quickly distribute loot relatively drama free. Obtaining a weapon from this list WILL NOT change your position on the SK list. Having someone get a slight upgrade that would have been a huge upgrade for you would be super frustrating in addition to being worse for the raid overall. One person's DPS going up by 5 is not as good as someone else's going up by 50.

I have tried to order the weapon page by what people want with their build first. You will notice some names show up more than others, this would likely be due to that person having very little at the moment, or having a build no one else is going for. Their position will change after each item obtained to appropriately shift them to be lower priority on the other (now considerably lesser) upgrades. If I get Vis'kag my priority for Chromatically Tempered Blade goes down.

Finally, items that are greyed out are items that either everyone has, or no one has expressed interest in. They are on a request basis. For example, most daggers are greyed out, meaning no one will be put in to receive them. If you let me know that you are willing to go dagger warrior (getting the aged core leather gloves or mugger's belt) then they will go to you. If you take an item this way however, I expect you to actually use them for a while. No taking greys to vendor. That would be naughty.

As always, please do send me messages with questions as to why I prioritized weapons as I did, why your are placed in the position you are on the SK list, or if you want to bring up any changes. I am more than happy to shift things around if you bring up something I was unaware of or do not want something I have currently going to you.

Cederius

Re: Warrior Suicide Kings/Weapons Distribution Sheet

Post by Cederius » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:15 pm

I think your reasoning on the weapon distribution is very fair and will contribute more to the raid more than having someone with already good weapons getting an even better one, while someone else is still with some shitty weapons.

Regarding tank and dps SK:
I think it would be a good idea to list all the DPS gear, tank gear, and shared gear, which is gear that can go to both roles.
We should also determine how will the shared gear be distributed.

Also, if you need any help, just let me know, I currently have a lot of free time on my hands lol

Valder

Re: Warrior Suicide Kings/Weapons Distribution Sheet

Post by Valder » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:55 pm

Your points are all solid, I will go ahead and look through any loot that can be considered good for both classes and try to get either a ratio of distribution between tank/dps gear.

I also failed to mention that I am honoring deals made before the class lead change, such as me getting the next onslaught girdle in exchange for being last to get Ony head, or Trio getting full tier 1 and Adrock getting T2 priority. I think I should make note of those on the main page.